Tartan

After some experiments in piece of paper, I had choice final scheme.
1) Base color: VMC Olive Green with shading (VMC Extra Dark Green)
2) Wash: from VMC Camo Black Brown
3) Base vertical and Horizontal lines with VMC Andrea Blue (or VGC Magic Blue)
4) Thinner line with VMC Royal Purple in to the step 3 lines
5) Small dots with VMC Pink in to the line crossing
6) Finally VMC Lemon Green for final lines
For peace of my soul I have highlight easily the tartan with glaze of lemon green

 Steady hands and brush in excellent condition make it easier. For small dots and lines is not bad to use synthetic brush, if you want to destroy your best brushes. (I am sorry it really works for me).

 Excuse me, but I can't remember for exact colors. You must work work your imagination or following Jenova guide